Myrtle has a tart, transparent, bitter-ozone aroma, belongs to the class of adaptogens. Aphrodisiac. Has a cleansing effect, also eliminates smoker's cough, facilitates breathing, is effective for problem skin, optimizes fat metabolism, restores the hydrolipid mantle of the epidermis. Strengthens the psycho-emotional state, reduces susceptibility to stress and overwork. Eliminates climatic dermatitis, cleanses the pores, ducts of the sebaceous glands, removes comedones. It has an anti-inflammatory, absorbing effect on acne, increases the protective barrier of the epidermis, has antioxidant, anti-aging properties. Effective for colds, flu. Stimulates the work of the digestive system, eliminates nausea, diarrhea. It has a strengthening effect on the walls of blood vessels, eliminating varicose veins, hemorrhoids. Ideal in combination with essential oils: rosewood, rosemary, sage, cinnamon, cypress, rose, geranium, cloves.
Ingredients: 100% natural essential oil.
Storage: store separately from food at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C in a tightly closed bottle and away from children.
Packaging: 5 ml sealed bottle. Methods of application:
- For air aromatization (3-6 drops per 15 m²)
- For enrichment of cosmetics (2 drops per 15 g basis: cosmetic oil, cream, ...)
- For steam and dry sauna
- For splashing onto heated sauna stones
- For application on sauna benches, walls or floors (3-6 drops per pail of water)
- For bath (water temperature 37-40C °, add 4-6 drops, take 15-30 minutes. For better dissolution, you can pre-mix with 2-4 tablespoons of sea table salt, honey, cream, liquid soap or bath foam)
- For massage (1-6 drops, when mixed with base oil: 2-3 drops for 2-4 tablespoons of oil)