Thyme has an antiseptic, expectorant, breathing relief, antiviral, immunostimulating effect. It strengthens the cardiovascular system, increases blood pressure, relieves spasms, cares for the skin, has antibacterial, antifungal, balancing properties, improves mood, revitalizes, enhances, increases concentration. It is ideal for the nervous system, increasing the moral, physical body defenses. Normalizes the work of the sebaceous glands of the scalp, makes oily hair lush and shiny. Effective against dandruff, itching, skin irritations. It is characterized by a pronounced decongestant, analgesic effect in case of problems with the musculoskeletal system, arthritis, arthrosis, sports injuries, ... Helps to get rid of ticks.
Ingredients: 100% natural essential oil.
Storage: store separately from food at a temperature not exceeding 25 ° C
Packaging: 5 ml sealed bottle. Methods of application:
- Enrichment of cosmetics (2 drops per 15 g basis: cosmetic oil, cream, ...)
- For steam and dry sauna
- For splashing onto heated sauna stones
- For application on sauna benches, walls or floors (3-6 drops per pail of water)
- For bath (water temperature 37-40C °, add 4-6 drops, take 15-30 minutes. For better dissolution, you can pre-mix with 2-4 tablespoons of sea table salt, honey, cream, liquid soap or bath foam)
- For massage (1-6 drops, when mixed with base oil: 2-3 drops for 2-4 tablespoons of oil)