Harvia Xenio – control units with a touch control panel
The control panel of the Xenio control unit provides a modern and subtly stylish interface for controlling the heart of the sauna, be it a traditional electric heater, Combi heater with a steamer or infrared radiator. The compact yet clear touch control panel can be surface-mounted in almost any space – sauna room, bathroom, dressing room, or even the living room. The control panel shows you when the sauna is at the right temperature for bathing.
The purpose of the Harvia Xenio Combi CX110C control unit is to control an electric sauna heater and steamer (SS20 or SS20A), or a Combi heater, which is their combined version.
- Control panel
- Temperature adjustment range: 40–110 °C.
- Humidity adjustment range: 20–95 rH
- On-time adjustment range: family saunas 1–6 h, public saunas in apartment buildings 1–12 h.
- Pre-setting time adjustment range: 0–12 h.
- Control of lighting and fan.
- The control panel can be fixed to the wall or embedded into the surface to create a smooth appearance
- Dimensions: 85 mm x 24 mm x 110 mm
- Power unit
- Supply voltage: 400 V 3N~
- Maximum output from control unit to heater 11 kW, to a Combi heater with a vaporizer 17 kW, to heater(s) by using LTY17C power extension unit 28 kW
- Lighting control, max. power: 100 W, 230 V 1N~
- Fan control, max. power: 100 W, 230 V 1N~
- Dimensions: 272 mm x 70 mm x 193 mm
- Temperature and humidity sensors with cables ca 4 m
- The temperature sensor is equipped with a resettable overheat protector and a temperaturesensing NTC thermistor (22 kΩ/ T=25 °C).
- The humidity sensor WX325 measures temperature and relative humidity.
- Weight: 175 g with leads (ca 4 m)
- Dimensions: 51 mm x 73 mm x 27 mm
- Data cable 5 m (10 m extension cables available optional, max. total length 30 m)
- Instruction Manual.
For more information please read manual.