The stove is made only of heat-resistant heavily alloyed stainless steel. All "Angara 2012 Inox" stoves are covered with an "Iron warranty" for 3 years for the integrity of the metal and of the welded joints in the furnace.
The anthracite design stoves have a standard door of stainless steel with a glass.
This stove is mainly intended for the Russian sauna mode with moderate temperatures and high humidity.
Features and Benefits
- In a closed stone unit heated with a circular flame flow, stones are heated to the temperature of 600° C.
- Water is supplied to the hottest central part of the closed stone unit through a funnel.
- It is convenient to steam a bath besom on the traditional open stone unit.
- A high reliability of the stove is due to the implemented concept of thermal strength balance, in accordance with which the thermally loaded elements are made of steel with the thickness of 3 mm with the content of chromium of up to 16%.
- New attractive design. Decorative external parts are made with the use of modern technologies.
- The new structure of the heat-exchange unit for hot water heating makes it possible to heat it directly by flame radiation, and not through the stove wall.
- A gas modification of the stove is available.
Stones are not included - Sauna stones
Pipes are not included in package: Smoke pipes / Sauna chimney for woodburners