- In a closed stone unit heated with a circular flame flow, stones are heated to the temperature of 600° C.
- Water is supplied to the hottest central part of the closed stone unit through a funnel.
- It is convenient to steam a bath besom on the traditional open stone unit.
- A high reliability of the stove is due to the implemented concept of thermal strength balance, in accordance with which the thermally loaded elements are made of steel with the thickness of 3 mm with the content of chromium of up to 16%.
- New attractive design. Decorative external parts are made with the use of modern technologies.
- The new structure of the heat-exchange unit for hot water heating makes it possible to heat it directly by flame radiation, and not through the stove wall.
- A gas modification of the stove is available.
The new «Angara 2012 Carbon» differs from its ancestor, first of all, in the closed stone compartment. The closed stone compartment surrounded by a circular flame flow, where stones are warmed-up to the temperature of 600° С, makes it possible to create the most favorable microclimate in the steam room without overdrying or overheating the air. The water is supplied to the hottest central part of the closed stone compartment through a funnel. The stove has an implemented concept of thermal strength uniformity. The thickness of furnace parts subject to the highest thermal and mechanical load was increased 1.5 times. The closed stone compartment is made of heat-resistant heavily alloyed steel with the 16% chrome content. The integrated heat exchanger for heating water is now located in the fire place and is heated directly by flame emission, not through the stove wall as before.
This stove is mainly intended for the Russian sauna mode with moderate temperatures and high humidity.
Pipes are not included in package: Smoke pipes / Sauna chimney for woodburners