- A two-row ten-cylinder heat-exchange unit substantially increases the stove heating surfaces, not increasing its dimensions.
- A remote water injection makes it possible to supply water to the stone unit, not approaching the stove.
- A deep closed stone unit is heated with flame from all sides for the better heating of the stones.
- Vertical steam exhaust from the stone unit makes the use of the stove more comfortable and safe.
- With a translucent illuminator in the firebox you can observe and control the burning from the steam room.
- Through a wide translucent screen of the firebox hatch you can comfortably observe the flame from different positions.
- The adjustable screw-type bases make it possible to conveniently select the necessary «level» of the stove.
«Gekla Inox» woodburning sauna stove of the business class is the most powerful stove among «TF`s» stoves. It is used in steam rooms with the volume up to 50 cubic meters. A two-row ten-cylinder heat exchanger that significantly increases the heated stove surface without making its size bigger ensures quick warming-up of the steam room. Deep closed stone compartment is heated by the flame on all sides, ensuring quality heating of the stones. A special tube for remote water injection makes it possible to supply water to the sauna stove without approaching the stove. A vertical steam escape from the stove improves convenience and safety of stove operation.
Stones are not included - Sauna stones
Pipes are not included in package: Smoke pipes / Sauna chimney for woodburners