EmoTouch, once launched as a classic sauna control unit, has grown in the 4th generation to a sophisticated scalable wellness management system. Now the EmoTouch 3 allows control of a wide range of wellness applications, thanks to the separate LSG modules.
Modules and cabin types:
- LSG Sauna - for traditional saunas (dry and humid)
- LSG Steam - for steam rooms (also with other brand generators)
- LSG Hamam - for traditional Turkish baths (hamam) or for traditional Roman baths (Laconium, Tepidarum)
- SteamRock Premium - for steam rooms or Moroccan baths (humid hamam)
- LSG Infrared - for infrared warming cabins
Features and benefits
- Just one exclusive rimless glass front display with the 7“ capacitive colour touch-screen display panel - makes operation faster, easier, space-saving, reasonably priced and more intuitive.
- Multi-cabin control - one display panel replaces up to 8 separate control panels for miscellaneous cabin types - sauna, infrared, steam and more.
- Fully redesigned graphic user interface allows direct, intuitive access to all functions and settings, including the choice of various cabin designs (themes).
- Easy navigation with icons and clear text function description in 20 languages - (DE, EN, FR, RU, ES, NL, IT, PL, SLO, FIN, TR, CZ, RO, BG, HU, HR, SK, DK, SLK, CN).
- Pin code protected service level for extended settings and fine tuning - allows to adjust the control to suit individual needs.
- Innovative guided setup, clear text messaging (functions, errors) and numerous smart control functions - to make regulation simple, quick and easy as never before.
- Premium functions - Week timer (4 programs / day) with individual climate settings.
- Control every connected cabin individually or operate them all at once.
- Additional functions for every cabin - coloured light, sound, fan, remote control, etc.
- Up to 30 m installation distance between touch-screen display and sauna cabin - 5 m connection cable included.
- Future-safe - the EmoTouch 3 firmware can be easily updated on-site.
- High safety standards comply with the latest EU norms